Sunday, March 15, 2015

Pearl and Jade Market

Blog update: Maddie Jane slept all night last night!  She has been waking up and crying/grieving in the middle of the night. I know that she was truly loved, but it is so hard to watch your child go through so many emotions. However, I think we have made a turn last night. I woke up to the sweetest fingers rubbing my face!  Yes, she is in the bed with me. Yes, I LOVE it. She has really started to warm up to Todd!  She loves to play with him!  Today, we toured the pearl and jade market. Then, we toured the Chen family home. It was beautiful. After our morning excursion, we went to the room to eat lunch. The girlfriend loves peanut butter and jelly sandwiches!  She is all about the Oreos, too!  After her nap, we went with the Dowis family to eat dinner at the Banana Leaf Restaurant. It was great!  Tomorrow is our U.S. Consulate appointment. Later that evening, we will go on the Pearl River dinner cruise!  Maddie is really starting to let her little "spicy" personality shine through!  She has learned a couple of words...Hey, Mad-Mad, Hi, mama, and no!  I do believe we have a talker on our hands!  Sorry all you preschool and elementary teachers...I'm thinking you will have your hands full with this little one!  God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment