Monday, March 9, 2015

Pictures and Videos - Gotcha Day part 2

I just received this information from Heather.

"Yesterday seemed as though it would never arrive!  We went to Walmart before getting Maddie Jane. A sweet little Chinese lady followed Todd around...telling him how handsome he was!  Todd really enjoyed that. Lol. Then it was go-time...we drove about 30 minutes to the Civil Affairs Office. The nannies arrived about 2:15. Maddie caught my eye as soon as she got off the elevator. You can tell that she was really loved and taken care of. They said that she was a very outgoing baby....super smart. She has decided that she likes for me to hold her bottle...she slept most of the time propped on my chest...whatever it takes!  I can't wait for my kiddos at home to meet her!  My cup overflows with blessings!"


These pictures and videos were taken at the
Civil Affairs Office






Safe in her mom's arms!



No comments:

Post a Comment