Friday, March 13, 2015

Guangzhou

Today was a bittersweet day for me. Maddie is leaving the only "hometown" that she has ever known. This is the city that I received my baby, and where we spent those first bonding moments. We got to the airport about 3:30, and our flight was at 6:00. Maddie cried as we took off (pressure on ears). However, she took her bottle and fell asleep on me.  She snuggled so close, and I loved every minute of it. We arrived at The Garden Hotel (Guangzhou) about 10:00.  The hotel is breathtaking. Maddie has her medical appointment in the morning, and then we have paperwork meetings the rest of the afternoon. Guangzhou is much more "westernized" than Chongqing. It reminds me of New York City!  Maddie just had her bath, and now we are off to bed!  God Bless!!

She's finally warming up to daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment