Saturday, March 21, 2015

Finally home...

The past 2 days have been wonderful but tiring!  Maddie adores her new brothers and sister. Dixon is truly the overprotective brother!  Becky and Vance came over on Thursday!  She took up with Gigi and was fascinated by her Granddaddy's beard. Maddie has learned a couple of new words, and she is starting to play with toys. It is sad, but she didn't know what to do with the toys. She's slowly becoming an expert!  I want to thank Donny and Violette Defoor for the delicious meal. I have been surviving on Mrs. Violette's pound cake. Maddie loves it too!  I am going to attempt to try to reclaim my house from where we returned. I appreciate the calls, texts, and visits!  I miss getting to see everyone. We are slowly adjusting to the new time schedule, and I am processing what my "new normal" looks like!  Love to each of you.

2 comments: